NISM Depository Operations mock test and chapter explanations provided here is one of the most reliable one, with proven results of thousands of candidates passing the exam in their first go. Pass NISM VI on the first attempt by understanding basic concepts depository through chapter explanations and the most recent nism series 6 mock test.
The NISM Series 6 certification exam is designed for individuals who want to make a career in the depository services industry. The exam is conducted by the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), which is a regulatory body established by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
Who should attend this course?
The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for associated persons engaged or employed by a registered depository participant in (a) dealing or interacting with clients, (b) dealing with securities of clients, (c) handling redressal of investor grievances, (d) internal control or risk management, (e) activities having a bearing on operational risk, or (f) maintenance of books and records pertaining to the above activities.
Passing NISM-Series-VI: Depository Operations Certification Examination (DOCE) will let you start your professional journey as a person engaged or employed by a registered depository participant.
It is easy to pass the NISM-Series-VI: Depository Operations Certification Examination by attending this course. You don’t even have to read all 456 pages of the workbook.
Language – Hinglish
How to Register for NISM Depository Operations ?
You can start your studies even months before registering for the exam at NISM’s Official site.
After successfully registering, candidates can choose a test center, date, and time slot on the Test Administrator website. Candidates must follow additional guidelines available on the Test Administrator websites.
How to buy this course with the latest NISM Depository Operations mock test and chapter explanations?
Fees and Validity:
NISM Depository Operations Exam Objectives:
On successful completion of the examination, the candidate should:
- Know the basics of the Indian securities market and the depository system, the need for a depository, and the key features of the depository system in India.
- Understand the institutional structure of the depository system in India and the business partners of a depository.
- Understand the regulatory framework in which the depositories and its DPs function, their eligibility criteria, registration procedure, rights, obligations, etc.
- Know the various functions of the Depository and its Depository Participants (DPs) such as dematerialization, trading and settlement, pledging, and hypothecation.
- Understand how a Demat account is opened, the documents required to open an account and the significance of Power of Attorney (POA).